RE: [John Muir Trail] Livin' large in Lone Pine . . . at last . . .

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2009
      Glad to hear you made it back down without too much freefall. Hope to hear
      more about your adventures. 2010?? Barbara

      _____

      From: barbara@mkpe. <mailto:barbara%40mkpe.com> com
      Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 22:24:46 -0700
      Subject: RE: [John Muir Trail] Tuolumne in sept

      Thanks Barbara - can't wait.

      _____

      From: johnmuirtrail@ <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@
      From: Barbara Karagosian <barbara@mkpe. <mailto:barbara%40mkpe.com> com>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Tuolumne in sept
      To: "forum JMT" <johnmuirtrail@ <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 10:55 AM

      I'm having Sierra withdrawal so booked 4 nights in tuolumne sept 10-14

      and hope to get a walkup permit for something while I'm there. Anyone

      else up there then?

      Also, can I get a walkup permit the day before, and if do, what time

      should I be at the wilderness office? This is in TM?

      Thanks for any advice. I've been in severe withdrawal since leaving

      the jmt early last July. Barbara

      Sent from my iPhone.