Re: fire

  • mvslamo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2009
      Returned yesterday from a Devils' Postpile to Tuolumne meadows hike. No fire problems other than the road (120) being closed at Crane Flat. This disrupted the Yarts shuttle so we had to hitch hike back to Mammoth. The sky was clear and bright along the section we did, but the valley to tuolumne may be a different story