Re: [John Muir Trail] Ongoing thread - Lost & Found JMT 2009

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2009
      Between the MTR and the Sequoia/Kings Canyon boundary/bridge at Piute Creek,
      I lost a black leather pouch with a bullet-size writing pen (a fisher bullet
      space pen). the leather pouch is about 1" x 4" in dimensions. It was lost
      around July 30/31 this year.

      if you found this, please reply to me direct. thanks!

      Roleigh Martin