Re: [John Muir Trail] Florance Lake to Whitney

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2009
      Mike --

      Ranger Rick Sanger (Le Conte Cyn Ranger Station) e-mailed me that he had the
      lost glasses. I don't know if he saw them himself or whether someone
      dropped them off at his station. Anyway, trail magic comes through again.
      And I love leaving trail notes - they so often work.

      I lost them NoBo down the Golden Staircase from Mather Pass.

      Thanks for your concern.

      San Francisco, CA 94114-3707
      415-648-9279