Re: [John Muir Trail] OUCH!!! - Cost of mailing bucket?

  • Peter Burke
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
      the good news: in case you should for some reason not be able to get to
      pick it up, it will be mailed back to you for free. I just received one
      of our buckets at my house after we had to abort our northbound hike.
      $40 well spent (because the food, lithium batteries and other stuff in
      there is worth a lot more to me)

      George wrote:

      > I just sent out my bucket today. It weighed 20lbs. and cost $45 for
      > Priority Mail.
      >
      > 8-(

    • Bill Plesha
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
        Boy, I sure hope that isn't all for you to carry:):)
        Bill
        I just sent out my bucket today. It weighed 20lbs. and cost $45 for Priority Mail.

        8-(

      • George
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
          Very True.