OUCH!!! - Cost of mailing bucket?

  • George
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
      I just sent out my bucket today. It weighed 20lbs. and cost $45 for Priority Mail.

      8-(
    • Peter Burke
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
        the good news: in case you should for some reason not be able to get to
        pick it up, it will be mailed back to you for free. I just received one
        of our buckets at my house after we had to abort our northbound hike.
        $40 well spent (because the food, lithium batteries and other stuff in
        there is worth a lot more to me)

        George wrote:

        > I just sent out my bucket today. It weighed 20lbs. and cost $45 for
        > Priority Mail.
        >
        > 8-(

      • Bill Plesha
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
          Boy, I sure hope that isn't all for you to carry:):)
          Bill

          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
            Very True.

            BTW, this was shipped from New Jersey.