Postage Rates for Food Resupply Packages

  • Bill Plesha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      For those of you who earlier were looking at cost to mail packages - I've just mailed off two packages from Phoenix, AZ

      One was a cardboard box weighing 12 lbs. 2 oz to Tuolumne Meadows. Cost was $18.10 The second was a five gallon pail weighing 11 lbs. 14 oz to MTR. Cost was $18.30 including a delivery confirmation notice.

      Both packages were sent via the USPS by priority mail.

      Nine days and counting.......

      Bill P.