Re: [John Muir Trail] Trash

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 9:22 AM
      My experience Pinchot Pass to MTR RT the same as Sim's. And you can
      leave trash in your resupply bucket at MTR no problem.

      San Francisco, CA 94114-3707
      415-648-9279

    • sntrekker@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 10:11 AM
                  MTR will accept the responsibility for packing out  trash of hikers who use the Ranch resupply service.........

        Patt

        Just put your trash in their trash bucket at MTR.  They will take it out.

        Water is plentiful, mosquitoes are plentiful near waters at lower elevation, high elevation virtually non existence.

        Passes are clear with patches at Forester but you are not going there.

        Enjoy your hike.

        Sim