LAST question: Backpacks in or out of the tent?

  • andresjsalazar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      Do you guys keep them in the tent if there's room? Any advantages to
      keeping them outside (without food of course)
    • Rick Hyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
        I keep mine in. That way, rain is no problem, nor the little critters
        (like mice) that like to nibble or shread your stuff during the night.
        I also use it to elevate my pillow.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@y..., "andresjsalazar" <andresjsalazar@y...>