RE: [John Muir Trail] where in Lone Pine to send resupply box

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      I just got off the phone with Philip, in the LONE PINE POST OFFICE. their hours are:
      weedays 930-1230 and 130-430 . . . closed on weekends. Address it to: your name/est. arrival, general delivery, post office, 121 East Bush Street Lone Pine , Ca, 93545

      sparklefart.blogspot.com

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: aslive@...
      Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:39:12 -0700
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] where in Lone Pine to send resupply box

      As to where to send your resupply box in Lone Pine, has anyone tried the Chamber of Commerce? I have not tried this there, but they have been helpful in the past with other issues.

      Amanda