Updating Hike Details

  • obi_wan_canoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi, everyone... haven't posted here in a while, but trek's getting
      close, so thought I'd post an update.

      Jiking 8/4-16 +/-, entry from Bear Diversion Dam (Mono Hot Springs)
      then South to Whitney. So far, have two committed hikers on permit
      for 6, and resupply hiked in 8 days later.

      There's room for more if anyone's interested. Possibility I may hve
      to cancel trip, due to arthritis progression, however, things seem
      fine for the moment. Need Doc's final OK, coming in another week or
      so, will post here to announce permit availability issues, if they
      occur.