Fishing Question

  • rgillespie6
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
      JMT Group,

      I, with 5 companions, will begin the JMT Southbound July 15. My question is concering the fishing throughout the trial? What experiences, if any, does anyone have?

      THank you for your time,

      Bill Gillespie
    • hmdsierra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
        You can catch fish almost everywhere. Some places have big fish. Thousand Island Lk and Garnet Lk gave me some of the biggest I've caught plus many others too numerous to mention.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "rgillespie6" <rgillespie6@...> wrote:

        > JMT Group,
        >
        > I, with 5 companions, will begin the JMT Southbound July 15. My question is concering the fishing throughout the trial? What experiences, if any, does anyone have?
        >
        > THank you for your time,
        >
        > Bill Gillespie

      • robert shattuck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
          Dollar Lake--just drop in the mango and the fish will come.

          sparklefart.blogspot.com

          To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com