Re: [John Muir Trail] Muir Trail Ranch South

  • Rich Ehli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      I was able to cram 9 days of food in my BV550 without too much effort.
      But appetites vary. We may carry a Rat Sack for any extra food we can't
      store in the BV550s. The Rat Sack will not stop a bear unless it is
      placed in a deep crevice where he can't reach it with paw or jaw but it
      is adequate to defend the contents against small critters.