Re: VVR

  • richey35@cs.com
    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 5 9:40 PM
      As of last year you can mail out packages and do laundry at Vermillion
      Valley. Laundry and showers are in high demand, so against all instincts try
      to defer on beers and barbeque until you get at least one cleaning task out
      of the way. The food and conversation opportunities are great there. They
      were trying to sell the property last year, so all is subject to change if
      the place changed hands. - Bob R

    • lizzywenk
      Message 65 of 65 , May 30
      Since many maps don't show all the trails around Lake Edison, here are my trail layers for the area, hopefully all quite accurate. You should be able to open the file in any map software or GoogleEarth.

      Please don't share these beyond this group (or archive anywhere), but feel free to use for any of your own trip planning, etc.

      Sorry for the brief message - frantically trying to finish up manuscripts before heading to the mountains in 2 weeks.

      Lizzy