Re: VVR

  • richey35@cs.com
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 5, 2002
      As of last year you can mail out packages and do laundry at Vermillion
      Valley. Laundry and showers are in high demand, so against all instincts try
      to defer on beers and barbeque until you get at least one cleaning task out
      of the way. The food and conversation opportunities are great there. They
      were trying to sell the property last year, so all is subject to change if
      the place changed hands. - Bob R

    • kevin_and_laurie
      Message 57 of 57 , Oct 5, 2016
        Someone had posted A comment on the JMT Hiker app that said that they were able to get AT&T cell coverage when camping on the South side and partly up on Bear Ridge. We were going NoBo and we camped there and were able to get good coverage including FaceTime (with the grandkids). We found that there was good cell coverage higher up on Bear Ridge, also.