Long term parking in Lee Vining

  • derekbristol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I'm starting a south-bound hike of the JMT later this week and plan to leave a car at Lee Vining or Mammoth Lakes, where I'll use YARTS and later CREST to complete the shuttle. I've seen a few posts regarding long-term parking at Mammoth Lakes (either at the Lodge or in town near the park-n-ride), however Lee Vining would probably be more convenient. Does anyone know of legal long-term parking that is walking distance from the Tioga Mobil YARTS bus stop in Lee Vining?

      Thanks.