RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: Congress votes to allow guns in national parks

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 29, 2009
      I've got it. anyone you meet on the trail, you just casually draw a line across the trail, with your hiking pole and if they step across, well, you've got a real, live Yahoo JMTer. If they don't step across the line, into "friendship territory," then get ready to draw on 'em . . . or wait, maybe they have to respond by also drawing a line, creating a space that you both step into��but no toe touching . . .

      sparklefart.blogspot.com

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: cutlassdude70@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:00:32 -0700
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Congress votes to allow guns in national parks

      Well said, John. Besides, we all have more important things to decide -

      like the official handshake. :D

      Sean the Red

      On Jun 28, 2009 6:51 AM, "John Ladd" <johnladd@...> wrote:

      I think we've beat this issue to death. Let's agree that everyone will be

      responsible in their own way, and stop trying to convince each other.

      John Curran Ladd 1616 Castro Street San Francisco, CA 94114-3707

      415-648-9279 (voice and fax)

    • robert shattuck
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 29, 2009

        To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com