RE: [John Muir Trail] Mail drop to Lone Pine

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
      Patty,

      perhaps this has been answered, but you could send a package to Loe Pine post office, general dleivery--just make sure you're there to pick up on a weekday, at best. Or, I'm pretty sure that you can send to the Dow VIlla Hotel (if you're staying there. Best place) adn you might just call and tell them to expect both you and your package.

      bob

      sparklefart.blogspot.com

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: prider09@...
      Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:13:43 +0000
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Mail drop to Lone Pine

      Hi all,
      Been gleaning a lot of great info from you all for my JMT hike this August /Sept. - here's my question. Would like to send sack used to enclose pack for flying and a few other odds and ends to Lone Pine for pick up at the end of the hike. How and where would you send it?
      Thanks,
      Patty