New file uploaded to johnmuirtrail

  • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 380 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the johnmuirtrail
      group.

      File : /JMT2005.xls
      Uploaded by : mtman492000 <idahomtman@...>
      Description : Gear, mileage, menu spreadsheet

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      mtman492000 <idahomtman@...>
    • johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Message 380 of 380 , Oct 10, 2017
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the johnmuirtrail
        group.

        File : /Maps/Reds_IsbergPass_Tuolumne.pdf
        Uploaded by : marti124 <roleigh@...>
        Description : For 2018, I plan to have the group who are hiking north after we get to Reds Meadow go West from there to Isberg Pass then NE over Vogelsang Pass, then Tuolumne Pass then rejoin the JMT/PCT at Rafferty Creek Junction just a hair short of Tuolumne Meadows.

        marti124 <roleigh@...>