Checking in...

  • obi_wan_canoli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      Mel, sorry it took me so long to get to you (in here)... been busy...

      You think 12 miles a day is a lofty goal? I suppose it is, as I
      haven't been on this sothern section, and - other than what I read
      from those more experienced than I - it isn't a familiar trek. It may
      well be that I do less, given the terrain, etc., but am gonna try.

      I'm interested, too, in updated transportation options. I still
      haven't worked out getting dropped off, and getting back to vehicle,
      but, I have an option. A friend in Fresno might be able to assist.
      Will let you know.

      Also, FYI for those interested - I have two spots (possibly three)
      open on our permit. Entry date: Aug. 4th (Sunday). Entry Point: Bear
      Diversion Dam, just East of Mono Hot Springs, South of Lake Edison.
      Destination: Whitney.

      You can E me at ObiWanCanoli@...