Hi, Kids.....

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      So, I guess I was bored.

      Hey, Obi!
      I got to visit with SN, and Tekapo this past weekend, and got a run
      down on your schedule.
      EEEEEEEK!
      12 miles a day, eh? You are one wild man.
      Looks like I'm going to miss you all by just a few days on either end
      of your trip.
      I'll be exiting over Piute Pass Aug. 8, and going back in for a
      resupply appointment at Kearsarge Lakes, on Aug. 23. Ratz!
      So, I've only got less than a week in between those dates to catch you
      guys, and that's not a happening thing.
      Guess I'll have to drop in here a little more to keep up with what you
      all are doing.

      Kissy Poo....

      Auntie M