Reading Messages - The Ad Free Way

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      Simply toggle into the message listing - to get the listings - then
      navigate to wherever the desired posts can be found - say LAST... and
      then - just look at the bottom, underneath the message status bar
      (light blue) - hit EXPAND MESSAGES....That will open up a list view of
      all messages in the same order but openend - not a single ad in sight.

      I didn't discover this just had it pointed out to me.
    • snow_nymph_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2002
        Thanks Howard!

        I posted your message on a few other sites.