Re: John Muir Trail Update

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002
      Permit is ready to go, but where do I send it? Prather or
      Porterville? Will they mail it or do I pick it up, and where do I
      pick it up? I'm not familiar with the western side procedures for
      getting a permit. On the eastern side I call the ranger station and
      they'll leave it outside for me to pick up. Let me know.
    • jerry92103
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
        Hi obi,

        You put a smile on my face this morning with your "requirements".
        Even though you did include politicians on the list, I was still
        looking for "lawyers"! :-) Enjoy your hike and someday I'll make it
        down the trail. Thanks,

        Jerry