on using Wenks trail plan spreadsheet

  • james christopherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2014
      I was looking at the Wenk 5th Edition spreadsheet.

      Is it ok to insert column's or rows as to calculate the time it takes to walk the distance in the spreadsheet, or to calculate the difference in elevations?

      Really 2 questions:

      is it ok to change the spreadsheet, do I have permission?

      and

      Will it mess up the spreadsheet calculations of other columns and rows?

      Thank you to Lizzy for providing it, it really helps to get a nice picture of what is out there without even leaving the desk.

      James