looking for a group to join

  • lostimnot
    Message 1 of 473 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi. I'm planning on hiking a section or thru-hike
      of the JMT around August 1 and would like to join a
      group or arrange a car shuttle. I've done all but the
      southern section between the cut-off for Bishop Pass down
      to Whitney. I go as light as possible and don't want
      to share gear in case paces differ a lot or somebody
      wants to drop out. I'm flexible on pace, maybe between
      10-16 miles a day, but would like to minimize food
      weight. If I do the whole trail I need to finish in 16 or
      17 days due to limited vacation time. Thanks, Bob R.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002