Tuesday's Blog Post: Prettiest Mountain on the Trial

  • Ray Rippel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2014
      Good morning,

      Just a photo on this week's blog post: my nominee for the prettiest mountain one can see from the JMT.

      Good hiking, Ray

      Ray Rippel
      Author, Planning Your Thru-Hike of the John Muir Trail

    • steve parker

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2014
          Steve, The Hermit is a great pick, and (when viewed from Evolution Valley, anyway) seems perfectly named. I don't believed I've ever identified Mount Izaak Walton; I'll look for it next year!

        • steve parker
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
          Photo taken near the Fish Creek - JMT junction

          Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
            Great shot!