Re: [John Muir Trail] Rope Lenght for River Crossing?

  • Peter Klein
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 2, 2009
      That late in a dry year you'll probably hit very few ford spots. It's hard
      imagine Bear Crk below Rosemarie Mdw ever getting low enough to
      get across without wet feet, but it probably does.

      Worst case, do the crossing in your trail runners? They dry fast.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 2, 2009
        This was a great posting that I've filed away. Thanks, Herb.