Re: JMT Going Back

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Nov 7, 2001
      Can I get to Fish Creek this weekend? Do you know
      if the road is open this time of year, and if I can
      park at Reds Meadow? <br><br>Don't know where I'm
      going this weekend, but someone mentioned it. I've done
      it as a overnighter, but its been 2-3 years. Any
      suggestions? <br><br>After the JMT, what next?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002