Re: A Glimpse at the Yosemite of the Past

  • marti124
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      I forgot that this group strips embedded links sometimes. I think this ASCII showing of the link will work.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DixbB70B7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2Fview%2F%3Ftab%3Dmy&feature=player_embedded

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin <marti124@...> wrote:

      > Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader: A Glimpse at the
      > Yosemite of the Past via YosemiteBlog.com by admin on 6/1/09
      >

      > Dane sent me a link this weekend via Twitter to this really interesting
      > film real from the 1940’s. Yes, they used to feed bears by hand and
      > would have nightly shows at the garbage dump with dozens of bears
      > clambering for garbage so tourists could see.
      >
      > Thanks, Dane.
      >
      > Things you can do from here:
      > - Subscribe to YosemiteBlog.com using Google Reader
      > - Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your
      > favorite sites

    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        My in-laws used to feed the bears just like that….

        _____

        I forgot that this group strips embedded links sometimes. I think this ASCII showing of the link will work.

        http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DixbB70B7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2Fview%2F%3Ftab%3Dmy&feature=player_embedded> com/watch?v=3DixbB70B7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2Fview%2F%3Ftab%3Dmy&feature=player_embedded

        --- In johnmuirtrail@ <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com, Roleigh Martin <marti124@...> wrote:

        > Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader: A Glimpse at the
        > Yosemite of the Past via YosemiteBlog.com by admin on 6/1/09
        >

        > Dane sent me a link this weekend via Twitter to this really interesting
        > film real from the 1940’s. Yes, they used to feed bears by hand and
        > would have nightly shows at the garbage dump with dozens of bears
        > clambering for garbage so tourists could see.
        >
        > Thanks, Dane.
        >
        > Things you can do from here:
        > - Subscribe to YosemiteBlog.com using Google Reader
        > - Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your
        > favorite sites

      • Melody Pilan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
          Thanks for sharing! That is a great watch!