Re: JMT

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Nov 6, 2001
      No, didn't meet Rheinhold in person, but heard
      about him all along the trail.<br><br>Glad you guys are
      enjoying the photos. I sure enjoyed taking
      them.<br><br>Howard, I always remember you talking about these trips,
      and how you would have liked more time at certain
      places. We planned it that way, but could've used more
      time. One place we missed was Lake South America. We
      did Tyndall instead. Like you said, good reason to go
      back.<br><br>I'm putting the prints in a book now so I'm still
      living parts of the trip. Still relaxed and not
      stressing over a whole lot these days. <br><br>Amazing, I
      got almost 5000 hits on the JMT photos in the first
      week! And over 1700+ hits on the other webshots
      account, the same week!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002