So you met Rheinhold too!

  • oncleb0b
    Message 1 of 473 , Nov 6, 2001
      I met Rheinhold twice - last year when I hiked
      the JMT N>S I met Rheinhold during his "do it in
      14 days" trip just north of Pinchot Pass. This year
      I met him outside Crabtree when he was coming off
      Whitney. (I was hiking the HST) He hiked from Rae Lakes to
      Mt. Whitney in 1 day!! Mein Gott can he rock and
      roll.<br>BTW - He's an American and a U.S. Marine to boot!
      Great guy if you ever meet up with him again.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002