Re: JMT Photos

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 473 , Nov 3, 2001
      Thoroughly enjoyed your photos and the trip
      report, although it took me a while to see them all. Did
      you have to take out a equity loan to cover the cost
      of film and processing? It evoked many memories of
      my trips on JMT. It's a must make trip if for
      nothing else to see all the country between the two ends.
      I was struck with the contrast between the smooth
      granite in Yosemite and the rough structure of Mts.
      Banner and Ritter. Then later on you come to the very
      colorful areas of Pinchot Pass and Rae Lks. I would say I
      hoped you had a good time but I know you did. Got a
      chuckle out of the beer on the report. It reminded me of
      the look my friend got at the store in Tuolumne when
      he got a Baby Ruth and a beer. Hope the beer helped
      you recover from your close encounter with a rock.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002