I forget the recommendation for the best hiking incident insurance policy

    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 26, 2014
      I forget the recommendation for the best hiking incident insurance policy.

      Awhile back we had a thread on hiking incident insurance policy and of course, most of us knows John Ladd's review of the GEOS (Spot) policy being worthless, but someone posted about (a) that there are valid reasons to get such a policy despite the rescue costs not being charged (however transportation to the hospital might be charged) and (b) that there is a great policy to consider getting, whether through joining some club or not, I forget.

      Can that information be reposted again?

      Thanks!
      _

    • antheawood
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 1 9:04 PM
        Thank you for doing this research.  It is something I feel I need but had no idea where to start looking