Re: JMT Photos

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Oct 26, 2001
      Glad you enjoyed them! You got some good shots of
      that area. Mine are all hazy. We had a LOT of smoke
      from the fires the first week. After Donohue Pass it
      was only hazy, but we could still smell it. The views
      got better going south. So I think we made the right
      choice going that way. When you do it, be sure to take
      the time to enjoy it! We saw so many people with
      deadlines, in a hurry, getting to camp in the dark, up early
      and on the trail before the sun got to camp. Coffee,
      breakfast, lounging was part of the fun on this trip. I
      could live that kind of life. 30 days, and I was ready
      to go back. I'm a sick woman......Can't wait for the
      next long trip!!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002