Re: JMT Photos

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Oct 24, 2001
      My trip report was 5 pages long. Started with
      notes, the filled in a little in between. I didn't have
      time to put everything in, but this is good enough for
      now. Now that the JMT report is done, I'll have a
      little more time to put the photos in albums and lable
      them. <br><br>My base weight is 29 lbs! Wish I could
      get it down, but I used everything I brought on that
      trip. It was pretty comfortable, and I was able to keep
      a 2mph pace on the uphills once acclimatized.
      help out between San Bernardino and Mammoth.
      already going through withdrawals. I hate the city. Last
      weekend was 49 consecutive weekends in the
      mountains/wilderness. I'll just have to start over when I get back.
      See ya out there??
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002