Re: JMT Photos

  • montaingal2001
    Message 1 of 473 , Oct 24, 2001
      Snow nymph-loved your photos of your JMT trip. I
      still don't have all my JMT photos in my albumn and I'm
      still typing up my journal. You gave me some good ideas
      on the importance of brevity in writing. I'll be
      editing my journal as a result of how well your journal
      read.<br>I am missing the solitude and simplicity of being
      out there. I'm entertaining the idea of doing the PCT
      in 2002. I don't know if I'm crazy or not. But the
      trail is calling. Now all I have to do is figure out
      how to get my base pack weight down about 8 pounds.
      your journal. One of these days I hope to meet you out
      there. If I didn't convey it, I'm impressed with your
      passion for the mountains and your organizational skills
      in keeping your trips alive through your photo
      journals. Thanks for being a great example.
      Montaingal<br>WLD...I hate that I'm not free for your Baldy Bowl hike,
      otherwise I would have joined you all.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002