Re: Leaver 2000, you may want to try

  • leaver_2_0_0_0
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 18, 2001
      Thanks a lot for the tip. I think I'll take your
      advice! If there are any other treasures along the trail
      that I shouldn't miss, I'd be happy to hear of them.
      Ultra? I've got one on order, but I'm afraid that it
      might not come in by the time I leave for my trip in
      August. If I can't get one, does anyone have any advice
      on what to do. Is a heavy bear cannister my best
      bet--or should I break the rules and try some sort of
      hanging method? <br><br>Thanks. I'm very excited for my
      trip!!<br><br>Leaver2000
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002