Re: transportation to trailheads

  • leaver_2_0_0_0
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 13, 2001
      Thanks, apparently the Mammoth Mountain Inn will
      let me park my car in their parking lot. Then I can
      take a shuttle bus to the trailhead for $10 or
      something. This should work well.<br><br>Now my only problem
      is how to get from Mt. Whitney (or Lone Pine) back
      to my rental car in Mammoth Lakes. Any suggestions
      from the board?? If Greyhound service stays in tact,
      then this will work, but it sounds like this is rather
      questionable.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002