hello

  • Laura Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Dear potential partner,
      Do you need famous brand of electronic products with original quality and
      international warranty? Do you want to start your own business career for
      money making ?
      What ever you are a small personal business or largest wholesale entity we
      also can provide your support to be our stable customers or agent.
      We are largest wholesale business on consumming electronic products between
      America&China, laptops, Digital camera Videos,GPS,cellphone,mp4,game console
      and many other electronic products.which market is mainly in
      Europe,America,south Asia,Australia and Southen America.
      There is much profit for you if you are our stable customer or agent.
      For more information please contact as bellow :
      Address:N0.15,Haidian District shangdi information road Beijing ,China
      Tel(Fax):+861081836757
      phone: +8615101621070
      MSN:sangefa-vip@...
      E-mail: sangefa@...
      WEB : www.sangefa.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        Laura, your email address has been hacked, I can't believe you'd post this
        spam. Disinfect your computer.