RE: [John Muir Trail] Zip together bags?

  • robert shattuck
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2009
      Barbara,
      I'd love to write a book on the Sierra and certainly the JMT. It wouldn't be full of exact data, like, "'2.5 miles from so and so . . . it would be more roundabout. I do write fictions of a sort, when the energy is there, but lately all I get to do is reply to questions on this site��check out my blog, (below) sparklefart. Thanks!

      BOB
      sparklefart.blogspot.com

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: barbara@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:04:58 -0700
      Subject: RE: [John Muir Trail] Zip together bags?

      Bob - do you have any books out? I REALLY want to read them - you are SO

      hysterical!!

      From: sheehan1962@...

      Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:59:52 +0000

      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Zip together bags?

      My squeeze wants zip together bags, and I'm wondering if anybody has

      any experience with them. 20 degrees or thereabouts. And light!

      Thanks,

      Matt Sheehan

      Rediscover HotmailR: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry

      http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mob

      ile1_042009