Re: transportation to trailheads

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 11, 2001
      How long did you say your trip was going to
      be?<br><br>The trailhead up there to Red Cones (Horseshoe/
      McCloud Lakes) is a busy parking lot in the
      summer.<br>You should maybe call the local visitor
      center:<br>760- 934-2712 to find out if this is a good spot to
      leave your car if you plan to be out longer than a
      couple of weeks.<br>There might be a better place, and
      you can get a ride to the trailhead with your
      gear.<br>Let me know what you find out and I can maybe get
      more information for you.<br><br>When do you start
      your trip?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002