Spot on sale ..

  • Talon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      found this on the Whitney portal store site ...

      http://www.whitneyportalstore.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/59153

      A spot and a year of service for the price of a spot alone ..

      hope you don't mind my posting this, just seems like a great
      deal ..

      Talon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
        People should read the whole thread, it is very interesting -- including
        some expected features of the alleged forthcoming new Spot.