Re: [John Muir Trail] Too Early to Apply for 2010 Permits?

  • Jessica Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2009
      Yes, we faxed in our permits @ 7 pm the day before our 24 week cut off. Everyone in the wilderness office leaves at 5 or 5:30 PM PCT so when they get there the next morning they see all the apps sitting on the fax machine and hopefully yours is closest to the bottom so you get your first choice! I got mine for leaving from Yosemite Valley twice! Good to know indeed!
      Jess

      The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.- John Muir