Hiking or Horseback recommendations

  • athletespeak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Anyone have recommendations for a horse outfitter to tour the trails?
      I was thinking of a hiking tour but the cost seemed too expensive $4600-4800 w/ Sobek Travel compared to a 6-7 day horseback-tour which half the cost at least. Anyone know of any other hiking tours that might be available to the area? Or better yet a good horse outfitter to tour the trails---i was looking into hidden trails. Of course, going solo is not an option for me.
      LL