glacier point

  • bblake2006
    Message 1 of 98 , Feb 27, 2014
      I want to be on the glacier point TH as early as possible to hit the trail before the heat and get up and down from half dome. Any suggestions? The buses look like they dont run till 8am. Can I camp at the trail head the night before?
    • sttjones
      Message 98 of 98 , Mar 23, 2014
        Thank you all for providing information about starting from Glacier Point. We have our reservation for mid-June and our group has a final planning meeting in May.
        Steve