Re: Question about Transportation

  • snow_nymph_2000
    Message 1 of 473 , Apr 13, 2001
      After coming out of Taboose Pass, our battery was
      dead. PCTpacker and I hiked out to Hwy 395 and tried to
      hitch a ride. Car after car drove by. PCT said "I saw
      this in a movie once....." and he sat across the
      highway in the shade of some bushes. Truck drivers waved
      and honked at me, and finally a young lady pulled
      over. It wasn't as easy as I thought, and I was worried
      about not getting to our other vehicles, one in Bishop,
      and one at South Lake that
      night.<br><a href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=216277&a=8735655&p=28450653&f=0 target=new>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=216277&a=8735655&p=28450653&f=0</a><br>We didn't look that bad, did we?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002