Looking for a hiking partner - JMT 09

  • cynhiker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      This request may be the worst or the best idea, but I"ll give it a try... I plan to backpack the entire 220 miles of the JMT - have permit to start around the first of July from Happy Isles to Whitney Portal.

      This is a request for any experienced lady hikers interested in discussing compatibility to hike all or part of the trail with me. I am an experienced lightweight backpacker. I am fit and hike at a pace of 2+ mph on level trails, and I enjoy a steep climb. I plan to average 12+ miles per day with some shorter days if needed and possibly some longer days for a total of approx. 21 days.

      Please respond - I prefer private communications and will figure out to do that later. Thank you.