Hiking Blister Prevention: The Best Time to Tape Your Feet Before a Hike [feedly]

    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 20, 2014
      Interesting, I use the night before, if there is no tape on my feet, to put the foot balm salve on my feet and let it dry overnight.  I have my own foot care document in the library and start treating my feet for the hike about 3 weeks before the hike.  I want the foot balm to strengthen the skin for the hike and I believe the treatment before the hike helps as much as what is done on the hike.

      But I respect this blog's hiking expertise.  He hikes far more than I do.

      Hiking Blister Prevention: The Best Time to Tape Your Feet Before a Hike
      http://feedly.com/e/RA5YD8IO

      --
       via my feedly.com reader
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 22, 2014
        On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Joe MacLeish <jmacleish@...> wrote:

        Can I post this link of the JMT Facebook page?  Maybe a policy decision about who can order the pins?

        After some discussion, the moderators asked Joe to make the posting over at FB and Joe has done so. We've had some recent orders for the pins due to Joe's suggestion.

        John Ladd