Question about Transportation

  • alexyera
    Message 1 of 473 , Feb 26, 2001
      I'll be hiking part of the JMT in late June from
      Mammoth to Yosemite Valley. (although I wish I had the
      time this year to do the whole thing) And I have a
      question about how to get back to Mammoth after I'm done.
      Are there any buses that go that way? Or will I have
      to thumb it back?<br>Thanks in advance for any info!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002