Personal Locator Beacon

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
      I hope this is okay with the backpacking groups to post this. If not I
      apologize in advance and won't do it again.

      In case you or anyone you know is interested, I just posted this "for sale"
      sign for a used Personal Locator Beacon (still a current model for sale) at

      http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=19334&skip_to_post=151134#151134

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009
        I lowered the price to $195. This is a good deal for a waterproof, lite PLB
        with years of battery life left with the original before needing to replace
        the battery.